Firmware version 1.1.9 is now available for the Flyer.
1.1.9 is an interim release containing some soon-to-be-announced features which are still in development. It does, however, contain a few IEEE-488 protocol fixes (including full support for CATALOG) that I wanted to make available ASAP for the growing number of PET/Flyer users.
Cloud Server 1.0.3 is now available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms!
The latest release of the cloud server includes the following changes and new features:
- Added ability to chose ethernet interface if multiple are available.
- Added optional access restrictions to allow multi-user configuration (including login credentials & per user directories).
- Disk types (d64, d71, ..) now displayed in search listings returned from the server.
- Fixed bug causing wrong disk type ID to be sent back to the Flyer. This would cause incorrect disk types to be displayed when listing disks on the Flyer (load”$$”,7) even though the disks would otherwise work fine.
- Media is no longer pre-scanned. Any file system changes are seen immediately.
- Cloud Server now available for Windows, Linux (Ubuntu tested) and Mac OS X.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or feedback, especially regarding the new platforms!